Please Click Here
to download a copy of our Ground Regulations.
1) Racegoers must at all times comply with any conditions, rules and regulations in operation.
2) The group booking discount is only available for bookings of 20 or more that are booked and paid for, in a single transaction, in advance of the fixture.
3) Proof of age will be required to obtain the discounted Concession rate
4) Full payment due upon booking.
5) Once tickets have been purchased no refunds will be given.
6) Tickets are not to be resold under any circumstances.
7) Tickets will not be posted for bookings received less than 5 days before the fixture. They will be available for collection from the Racecourse on the day of racing.
8) Replacement tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or defaced tickets.
9) All tickets are posted by standard 2nd class Royal Mail post and once tickets have been posted they are the responsibility of the purchaser. The Racecourse will not accept liability for tickets not received. Tickets may be sent by Special Delivery at an additional cost of £6.00 per booking.
10) The Racecourse reserves the right to request purchasers to collect tickets on the day of racing from the Ticket Collection Point adjacent to the Main Entrance. The same credit / debit card used to purchase the tickets must be presented in order to collect tickets.
11) Internet ticket bookings can be made up to 1 day prior to the race meeting.
12) All customers of Jockey Club Racecourses will, on purchasing a ticket online or through our call centre, automatically (and free of charge) be enrolled in, and have the credit/debit card which they used to purchase the ticket(s) registered with, our loyalty programme - Rewards4Racing.
This will allow Jockey Club Racecourses’ customers to accumulate Reward Points by using their registered card when purchasing tickets online or through the call centre with Jockey Club Racecourses as well as at a number of other high street and online retailers (full details are available at www.rewards4racing.com). We will only be able to add points to your Rewards4Racing account if your orders are paid for by credit/debit card.
Should a Jockey Club Racecourses’ customer wish to opt out of Rewards4Racing, they may do so at any time by emailing Rewards4Racing at email@example.com. Full details of the Rewards4Racing loyalty programme and the benefits offered are available on the rewards4racing.com website.
Rewards4Racing is governed by its own set of Terms and Conditions which are available by visiting www.rewards4racing.com
13) Unless otherwise stated, Special Offers are only valid for advance booking up to 24 hours before the race fixture.
14) The Carlisle Executive reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone and to remove any person from the Racecourse without assigning a reason for so doing and do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to persons or their property.
15) Under no circumstances is outside food and drink permitted on to the Racecourse. Any outside food and drink found to be brought onto the premises without permission will have to be deposited at the entrance gates.
The bringing into Enclosures any item that may be considered dangerous if used in an inappropriate manner, is strictly forbidden. This includes any glass, china or metal item that could cause injury.
16) No dogs are permitted in the Enclosures, with the exception of assistance dogs.
17) Abandonment before first race – full refund. Abandonment after conclusion of first race and up to conclusion of third race – 50 % refund, thereafter no refund. No cash refunds to be paid on the day, all refunds to be administered after the meeting by post. See Clause 21 for our refund policy for meetings with performances.
18) Media Coverage - All Attendees are reminded that many races and fixtures are given coverage on television, radio and in print and various other forms of media. By entering the Racecourse Attendees are accepting they may appear in such coverage. Accordingly, Attendees shall have no right to object to their inclusion in any such coverage. Each Attendee will give any additional consents or waivers required for the unrestricted lawful use of any coverage (if any) without request for payment or imposing any other conditions.
19) Restaurant Bookings - Full payment due at time of booking. Full payment of all Bar and additional costs due before leaving table.
20) Memberships - Full payment due before the 1st event to which the membership entitles access. Payment before admission for walk-up membership purchasers. No refunds are payable.
21) Racing with Performances.
Certain racing days may feature advertised events, such as 9without limitation) music performances ("Performances"). We hereby give notice to all persons purchasing tickets incorporating Performances ("Race-and-Performance Tickets) that Performances may be cancelled in circumstances beyond our control, such as the non-appearance of an artiste advertised to perform. We give no guarnatee that any Performance will take place; nor do we give any representation or warranty concerning the nature or quality of any Performance which may be held at the Racecourse.
Except as stated herein, tickets are sold subject to the right of the Racecourse to alter or vary the Performance due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or issue vouchers.
Where racing takes place but a Performance is cancelled the Racecourse may in its discretion (but is not obliged to) refund a proportion of the ticket price which the Racecourse considers appropriate in relation to the cancelled Performance.
Where racing is abandoned and a Performance is cancelled the refund policy set out in Clause 17 shall apply. In circumstances where a full refund does not apply under the policy above the Racecourse may in its discretion (but is not obliged to) refund a proportion of the ticket price which the Racecourse connsdiers appropriate in relation to the cancelled Performance.
Where racing is abandoned at any time but the Performance takes place the refund policy set out above shall not apply and no refund will be nmade or vouchers issued.
Horse racing at Carlisle Racecourse